Tuesday 15 December 2015

My Favourite Five LC Design Cards of 2015 - Diane


Well I started off with 12 !!  My word this is a hard choice to make, but here we go with my top 5.

I adore this little girl stamp called "Sweetest Wishes", with her big floppy hat.  I also adore the Dinkie - mini Dotty papers and mini Ginghams.


My second card choice is this one using "In A While   I really enjoyed colouring it in and completing the scene with grass and a sky.   Love all the layers and textures and bright colours !!


Two things I love most in life are bright colours and animals, so had to include "Daschands in Squares" as my third card.   My cards tend to be a bit fussy and I like the fine foilage and cute flowers and the super cute Daschands on this.


Fourth card is a 3D box card as I also adore creating 3D scenes around a stamp and this one is called "Lovely Jubblies - Maybe"


Last card is using this cute silhouette stamp called "Whisper a Wish". Just such a lovely image and fab autumn colours too !!


Well there you have my top 5 !!

hugs Diane xx


6 comments:

  1. Wow these cards are just lovely. Thanks for showing me.

    crafty hugs Pen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, what a super selection of cards! Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Diane. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are beauties diane - love them x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fab cards! A real inspiration Diane x

    ReplyDelete