Thursday 25 June 2015

Who's for Cupcakes

Hi Everyone
Mags here to share a little inspiration with you.  Today I have made a birthday card and for a change it is an easel card.  
  

Materials Used
15cm x 15cm card blank
15cm x 15cm square of white card
Pink card 
Pink ribbon
Pink gems
Die cut fence and bird
Sentiment Stamp

1.  I stared by making my easel card.  I took the card blank and folded one side of the card in half to create the mechanism.  

2.  For the front topper of the card I printed the digi onto some card and coloured using promarkers.  This was then matted onto some pink card.  I used some scraps of patterned paper from my stash for the background before adding the die cut fence and bird.  I also stamped and cut out the greeting.

3.  For the base of the card I used the digi cupcake trio onto white and pink card.  This was mounted using foam pads to create the stopper for the easel card to stand up.  Some thin pink ribbon and gems were the finishing touch.

Thanks for popping by.
Mags
xx

2 comments:

  1. Adorable make Mags, love everything about this card, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely birthday card, thank you Mags xxx

    ReplyDelete