Friday 19 October 2012

Friday Project - Triangle gift box


Good Morning! It’s my turn (Donna) to show you a project using a gorgeous Little Claire Designs stamp. I decided to make a cute little gift box.

You will need

Patterned, plain co-ordinating & stamping card 
Spellbinders Labels 18
Martha Stewart snowflake punches
Promarkers: Burgandy, Ruby, Sandstone, Pastel Beige, Pine, Pear Green, Cool Grey 1, 2, 3 & 4
Hole punch
Ribbon
Pearls


      Take a piece of patterned card measuring 28 x 14 cm. Score as shown


      Fold in half length ways and then bring A to B and glue as shown


 Punch a hole through both glued pieces as shown


 Bring C to D, do not glue ( this will be opening ) and punch as before


Thread ribbon through holes and tie in a bow as shown


Stamp image onto stamping card & colour, also stamp onto patterned card as shown


Cut out dog coats glue on image. Die cut image using largest of Labels 18, emboss and trim off embossed edge, (this will create a tight mat) die cut again but this time in co-ordinating cardstock. Stick image to mat as shown


  Stick image to front of gift box and decorate as shown


A view from side 


Hope you have enjoyed my little tutorial, please call back next Friday for another one from one of my lovely teamies.






















7 comments:

  1. OMG Donna this is sooooo cute !! Adore it !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!This is wonderful. I love the design, the cute image and such fabulous instructions too

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Donna, and love your colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just been catching up with all the blogs I follow. Forgive the impersonal approach but I only follow those blogs that always give me pleasure; the ones listed on my website; the ones that add something to my day, my skills, my experience, my life.

    Thanks Donna & Little Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, I love your gift box and now I will make one myself. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete